For New Patients
Dr. Mark Riggs and Dr. Akilah Spencer of 5280 Functional Medicine in Englewood, Colorado are honored that you are considering entrusting them with your healthcare. By adding them to your healthcare team you're making the first step to higher health!
Your First Visit
Your first visit to 5280 Functional Medicine in Englewood, Colorado with either Dr. Mark Riggs or Dr. Akilah Spencer typically takes 60 minutes, and it is an information gathering session. Through a comprehensive gathering your medical history and physical examination, the doctors are able to arrive at the most accurate diagnosis upon which they base their treatment plan.
Also in the initial visit, the doctor will discuss with you what methods of laboratory diagnostics will be necessary (if any) in order to help diagnose your condition.
For patients seeking Chiropractic care, treatment will usually be rendered during the initial visit unless there are extenuating circumstances which require further investigation and/or referral. For more complex cases involving an advanced diagnostic workup, a more detailed treatment plan will be discussed once the doctors have gathered the necessary diagnostic information.
New Patient Paperwork
Dr. Mark Riggs and Dr. Akilah Spencer of 5280 Functional Medicine in Englewood, Colorado would like you to print off and fill out the new patient paperwork below prior to arriving to your initial visit. The information gathered in this paperwork is important in order for Dr. Riggs and Dr. Spencer to best help you achieve your healthcare goals.
- New Patient Functional Medicine Visit - $175
(60 min) Includes comprehensive medical history gathering, examination, discussion of findings & treatment plan
- Follow-up Functional Medicine Visit - $85
(30 min) Includes report of findings of laboratory tests, health coaching, nutritional counseling, etc.
- New Patient Chiropractic Visit - $100
(45 min) Includes comprehensive medical history gathering, examination, discussion of findings & treatment
- Follow-up Chiropractic Visit (30 min) - $75
Includes any and all treatments required except for Kinesiotaping and acupuncture (if longer than 15 minutes of acupuncture is required)
- Follow-up Chiropractic Visit (15 min) - $50
Includes any and all treatments incuded except for Kinesiotaping and acupuncture (if longer than 15 minutes of acupuncture is required)
- New Patient Acupuncture Visit - $100
(60 min) Includes health history evaluation, physical examination, and treatment.
- Follow-up Acupuncture Visit - $70
30 minute treatment
- DOT Examination - $85
For DOT examinations, payment will be collected up front.
Please bring the following items with you to your DOT examination as failure to do so will delay the completion of your examination:
- A copy of your valid driver’s license
- A copy of your old Medical Exam Report card (if this is not your first DOT exam)
- A list of all of your prescribed medications (if any) with dosages.
- Glasses, hearing aids, or anything else normally used to drive.
- If your suffer from an existing medical condition that may exclude you from driving, you must bring a clearance letter from your physician stating that they believe your are safe to operate a commercial motor vehicle.
- Please do not bring children to your DOT examination.
5280 Functional Medicine in Englewood, Colorado is a fee-for-service practice. Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit/debit cards (including health savings accounts).
*Additional fees apply for diagnostic laboratory testing and supplements.