For New Patients
Dr. Mark Riggs and Dr. Akilah Spencer of 5280 Functional Medicine in Englewood, Colorado are honored that you are considering entrusting them with your healthcare. By adding them to your healthcare team you're making the first step to higher health!
Your First Visit
Your first visit to 5280 Functional Medicine in Englewood, Colorado with either Dr. Mark Riggs or Dr. Akilah Spencer typically takes between 60-90 minutes depending on the nature of your complaints and the extent of your past medical history. The initial visit is primarily an information gathering session. Through a comprehensive gathering your medical history and physical examination, the doctors are able to arrive at the most accurate diagnosis upon which they base their treatment plan.
Also in the initial visit, the doctor will discuss with you what methods of laboratory diagnostics will be necessary (if any) in order to help diagnose your condition.
For patients seeking Chiropractic care, treatment will usually be rendered during the initial visit unless there are extenuating circumstances which require further investigation and/or referral. For more complex cases involving an advanced diagnostic workup, a more detailed treatment plan will be discussed once the doctors have gathered the necessary diagnostic information.
New Patient Paperwork
Dr. Mark Riggs and Dr. Akilah Spencer of 5280 Functional Medicine in Englewood, Colorado would like you to print off and fill out the new patient paperwork below prior to arriving to your initial visit. The information gathered in this paperwork is important in order for Dr. Riggs and Dr. Spencer to best help you achieve your healthcare goals.
- New Patient Functional Medicine Visit - $150
(75 min) Includes comprehensive medical history gathering, examination, discussion of findings & treatment plan
- Follow-up Functional Medicine Visit - $75
(30 min) Includes report of findings of laboratory tests, health coaching, nutritional counseling, etc.
- Health Coaching with Brynn - Discounted in packages of 3 or more!
$50 per 30 min session
$145 for three 30 minute sessions
$575 for 12 30 minute sessions
$100 for 60 minute initial evaluation
- New Patient Chiropractic Visit - $90
(45 min) Includes comprehensive medical history gathering, examination, discussion of findings & treatment
- Follow-up Chiropractic Visit - $70
(30 min) Any and all treatments included except for Kinesiotaping and acupuncture (if longer than 15 minutes of acupuncture is required)
- Follow-up Chiropractic Visit - $45
(15 min) Any and all treatments included except for Kinesiotaping and acupuncture (if longer than 15 minutes of acupuncture is required)
- Acupuncture only - $65
30 minute treatment
- DOT Examination - $85
For DOT examinations, payment will be collected up front.
Please bring the following items with you to your DOT examination as failure to do so will delay the completion of your examination:
- A copy of your valid driver’s license
- A copy of your old Medical Exam Report card (if this is not your first DOT exam)
- A list of all of your prescribed medications (if any) with dosages.
- Glasses, hearing aids, or anything else normally used to drive.
- If your suffer from an existing medical condition that may exclude you from driving, you must bring a clearance letter from your physician stating that they believe your are safe to operate a commercial motor vehicle.
- Please do not bring children to your DOT examination.
5280 Functional Medicine in Englewood, Colorado is a fee-for-service practice. Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit/debit cards (including health savings accounts).
*Additional fees apply for diagnostic laboratory testing and supplements.